Savoie chalet rental, in ND de Bellecombe, 350 m from the ski slopes and hiking trails..
Savoie chalet rental: A set of 4 small individuals chalets in a rural and residential setting with fantastic view, 350 meters from the ski slopes of Notre Dame de Bellecombe, linked to Les Saisies and Espace Diamant.
15 km from Megève, 50 km from Chamonix and Annecy.
These chalets have the “Gîte de France” or “furnished tourist accommodation” label. The 4 chalets are arranged in an arc between 6 and 40 meters from the road (dead end serving less than 10 chalets and farm).
- Staircase of 4 to 6 steps to access the balcony, front door.
- Level 0: 32m² on the ground with kitchen area open to the living room, separate wc, bathroom with shower. A sofa bed in the living room
- Level 1: attic bedroom with 3 single beds. 2 wicker armchairs.
- Cot on request (specify when booking).
- Duvets and blankets provided.
- 4-burner gas hob
- table top refrigerator
- microwave combi grill
- washing machine
- food processor
- electric coffee maker and nespresso
- plenty of crockery
- satellite television
- electric heating
- electric hot water tank
- Table and chairs on the balcony.
- Picnic table in summer for each chalet in the meadow.
- Swings in summer.
- Large green space common to the 4 chalets and a large meadow above the chalets where the cows come to graze in spring and fall.
- Unobstructed view of the Aravis mountain range and the meadows.
Wi-Fi is available in the chalet and outside (no extra charge).
Free private parking, 8 spaces for the 4 chalets, is available on site (without prior reservation).
Pets are allowed (no extra charge).
350 meters away: Departure from Mont Rond
Ski and snowboard lessons , etc.: International ski school ESI , ESF Mont Rond
Ski and snowboard rental with left-luggage office : Skiset Catherine Quittet sport
Ski lifts , downhill and cross-country ski run, free shuttles in winter, hiking and snowshoeing trails.
3.5km: ND de Bellecombe village center
Its shops (grocery store, bakeries, butchers, restaurants and of course shops …). Also discover the activities and festivals of the region with theTourist Office
Cheese cooperative of Val d’Arly : To understand the making of cheeses, taste them and of course buy them: Reblochon, Beaufort, Tomme de Savoie, Raclette,… all accompanied by Savoie wines (white, rosé or red), etc…
RATES AND CONDITIONS OF CHALET RENTAL
|From Dec 01st to April 30th, 2024||From € 349 to € 1250|
|From May 01st to Nov 30th, 2024||From € 329 to € 829|
Terms of cancelation
- 30 days before arrival 50% of the price of the stay is due.
- 100% of the price of the stay is retained in the event of cancellation 30 days before the date of arrival.
- Interruption of stay: no refund can be made.
- It is possible to take out cancellation insurance at your choice. Example
Linen rental : Fitted sheet, duvet cover, pillowcase, towel, tea towel: 10 € / person
End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen and dishes): 40 €
- Tourist tax in supplement 1.10 € per day and per person over 18 years old
- Confirmation of reservation: after payment of a deposit of 50% or the whole if the reservation is made less than 30 days before arrival.
- Payment of the balance: 1 month before arrival.
- Payment by bank transfer, credit card and cash.
- Arrival from 4 p.m and departure no later than 10 a.m.
- Non-smoking chalet
- Pets welcome
CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
To locate the Savoie chalet rental